- I am charming.
- I am brutally honest with my family and colleagues. Family because it helps them notice my evolution and their opinion does matter in my life. Also family should find me trust-worthy to believe me when I need them the most. Colleagues because it helps me build trust with them, something that is mandatory among team members for better communication and eradication of ego which prevents smooth functioning and causes delays in my work.
- I’m not honest with people that lie to me and God has given me a special ability to figure out who is lying to me. It is only with them that I start creating random stories to fool them, in the process lying myself. I think it’s wrong on my part to behave in such a shallow manner but sometimes they deserve what they set out to dish out to me.
- I am an intensely emotional with a lot of my emotions stowed away inside of a heart locker. My ability to display my affection or empathy towards situations and people is hampered because of having been fooled umpteen number of times by people who only cared for themselves and never my emotions. And so I often take weird ways to display what I feel – anger, hugs, silence, humor, sarcasm.
- I do a lot of things out of my comfort zone only to please people and get in their good books, mainly to gain recognition. Somehow, this never reflects at my workplace. It’s only limited to my family and people I find trust-worthy, which is quite ironical because if they are so close to me I would and should already be present in their good books. Does this reflect my distrust towards them? Need to think about it.
- Coming to trust, I have severe trust issues mostly because I either tend to trust people blindly or never trust someone at all.
This list may continue but this is all that are pouring out of my mind.